Instead I will enjoy some days to myself and get some more things ticked off my to-do list and generally luxuriate in my temporary child free days!
The handprint (courtesy of Markus) reminds me to do five things a day:
1. Some exercise
3. Work on long term project (ie decluttering flat, photos)
4. Tackle the Quick Wins
5. Just be (be still for a few minutes a day!)
I know that I fritter time away by tacking the easy, small things first. I need to prioritise. I also need to make exercise part of every day. I also want to see friends and do some nice things for me. Like going to the cinema by myself in the daytime and eating sweet popcorn. High goals, huh!
By the time I go back to work,
- I need my wardrobe sorted
- I will have updated my cv
- I will have sorted my folders and boxes on the bookshelvves
- Markus baby book done (or at least started)