The following things have really helped me this weekend
- Having time to go the chemist on Saturday and get some good advice on treatments for various ailments and to stock up on medical supplies (sounds silly, but makes a BIG day to day difference!)
- Time in the hot autumn sun (is it really autumn already?) walking by the lake, catching up with my good friend Jill - catching up on each other's lives and feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Enjoying talking about my new life and challenges as a Mum
- Time to catch up on a few blog posts and to feel up to date. I realise again that my writing helps me and keeps me balanced. This is something that I can and should prioritise for myself.
- The feeling of coming home to the flat, looking forward to seeing my little lad and feeding him.
- Knowing that life is good, I will enjoy each day with Markus and will endevour to forget about work or my longer term future for the moment. I will just stay in the moment...
Markus has now settled after his 2am feed, so we are now off to bed - nighty night!