1. I'm the world's biggest worrier, no worry is too small for me to obssess about. I could represent my country in the worrying olympics and get gold
2. My weight fluctuates between 10 stone and 11 stone (and i wish it wouldn't)
3. I could read music before I could read text
4. I played the viola in youth orchestras until I was 19
5. My front teeth stuck out big time as a kid, and I wore braces for years
6. When I was a little girl I had very short hair...
7. ...and was a tom-boy..
8. ...and consequently was mistaken for a boy until I was about 10/11
9. I've been traumatised ever since!
10. I speak fluent German and
11. can recognise a few dialects - Zuerituutsch und Plaatdeutsch
12. I love to swim and got a badge for swimming 3000m when I was a kid
13. I ran the London marathon in 2001
14. I suffer from insomnia
15. I have endo.
16. I'm addicted to reading and am currently averaging a book a day
17. I still haven't completed my masters thesis
18. I want to learn how to unicycle (I was given one for my 30th birthday
19. I can juggle
20. My penfriend Jenn (from when we were 10) is now my sister-in-law
Who to tag? sunneschii, whytraven, irascignavojo, elestr, hello_mango