My aim today (after coming back from Lucerne was to relax and I think I pretty much managed it.
* Got home (but had to put on some washing and take some stuff to the dry cleaners)
* Went to see my favorite beauty therapist at the Globus spa for a wax (ahem, down there) and then a lurvely facial
* Went to the body shop and bought some tea tree oil body wash
* Met my work friend Myrna at Starbucks for a quick drink, since we didn't get a chance to say goodbye properly at work
* Went for my final massage at Instinct Massa
* Came home and Alan cooked
* Now off for a quick bath before bed
I was going to do loads more clearing up tonight, but have decided that most tasks can wait until tomorrow!