A booky question now for all of you out there. I'm hosting April's Zuerich bookclub and I rashly said that the book choice would be a "classic" and now I'm stumped.
* I want a classic that we should have read, but haven't
* I want a classic that's challenging, but not too dense and demanding
* I want a classic that we will feel pleased that we've read
So, any ideas? Please?! I'll add the suggestions here as I get them :-)
Frankenstein: Mary Shelley
To kill a mocking bird
A Catcher in the Rye
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Emma: Jane Austen
1. Cut out Alcohol: Succeeded
2. Exercise each day: Failed again. Must rethink how to achieve this goal
3. "Only Connect": Wrote a letter to Jane, via her Mum. Rang my brother and had a long chat, plus sent him a card. Rang Mum for a quick chat. Best mate Sal rang and we gossiped for a good half an hour.... Feel very connected today!