Cross-checked all my references (took hours) and then edited the intro, methodology and results chapters. The word count is coming down :-)
2. Watch less television
1 x teachers episodes
3. Spend less time online
4. Take exercise each day
5. Reflect on 5 positive things per day
1. getting my work done and getting my word count down.
2. keeping my hubbie happy and making him laugh (that was mr ncot's contribution)
3. lovely long phone call with my little sis and choosing her ker-kerplunk name!
4. Phone call with parents
5. Hearing the birds sing outside, especially the wood pidgeons