1. Focus on completing dissertation
Spent a couple of hours in Starbucks editing the earlier chapters again and doing some references cross-checking. ALSO packed away the books from the study floor and refiled all my papers! The room now looks very clean and bare!!
2. Watch less television
4 episodes of Teachers 4!
3. Spend less time online
4. Take exercise each day
5. Reflect on 5 positive things per day (bumper day today!)
1. Enjoying the really warm spring sunshine. I sat and baked by the limmat eating my lunch after my Dr's appointment. The mountains were REALLY clear in the distance. We must have had the right sort of wind!
2. Taking photos of the CS exibition in the Lichtfof and photos of the outside of the exhibition hall
3. Really making progress in yoga. Colleen said she was really noticing my progress and also asked if I'd lost weight!!!
4. The Gates exhibition with Al, drinks before in Globus, drinks after in the exhibition cafe
5. Being surprised by mr. ncot - he bought the 4th series of teachers! Hurrah :-)
6. Enjoying editing my lj tags - i know I'm a geek :-) And creating a few new ones, including one for learning and one for katcolorado! :-)
7. Finding new user pics, including the blogging one above!
Limmat River, mountains in the background