I've failed to capitulate on yesterday's success! Did do quite a lot of German though.
2. Watch less television
The Minority Report whilst eating my Friday night take out pizza!
3. Spend less time online
An average day, could have been less
4. Take exercise each day
A fab yoga session as ever!
5. Reflect on 5 positive things per day
1. Good meeting with my professional Mentor Jill & she liked my new business card.
2. Introduced my mate Al to my yoga session and she had a great time!
3. We had a glass of wine and fab girlie gossip afterwards. I love having great mates in Zurich :-)
4. A message from "the swiss bank" saying I've got another interview with them
5. Realised that every day this week I have read at least one article from the Tages Anzeiger and the Neue Zuericher Zeitung and I've watched at least one swiss German clip from SF Aktuell. Plus I haven't stressed about making notes or taking down vocab. I've just absorbed and am hoping that wide and regular exposure to language will help me improve!