Got email back saying yes to a few more weeks, but somehow I still got nothing done today - aargh!
2. Watch less television
Did well, just watched a bit of Eastenders whilst having supper and then stayed away for the rest of the evening! Spent time searching for and applying for jobs instead :-)
3. Spent less time online
I was better today. The shortened friend's list is definitely helping! Time on the internet was mostly job related!
4. Take exercise each day
It was a struggle, but katcolorado and I did the Davina DVD. Hurrah :-)
5. Reflect on 5 positive things per day
1. Starting my BC Birthday Bookring by passing the book and a teabag to katcolorado :-)
2. Buying running kit from Tchibo
3. I achieved my job search and got an encouraging email from a contact, plus sorted out some more references
4. A happy, positive phone call with my Mum
5. Got lots of lovely replies to my posts about it being my BC Birthday :-)
6. Sorted out our finances and managed to boost our savings account!